Greater Air Elemental
Greater Earth Elemental
Greater Fire Elemental
Greater Water Elemental
Lesser Air Elemental
Lesser Earth Elemental
Lesser Fire Elemental
Lesser Water Elemental
Download the Elementals Monster Cards (489K)
- These great and powerful entities reside in the elemental plane where they take the form of one
of the four colleges of magic (Air,Earth,Fire,Water).
- They can be summoned forth by a magic user adept in the arts of elementalism.
- The elementals can also be used as monsters by Morcar\Zargon, you could have a quest where one is
summoned by Morcar\Zargon and when defeated he gives the hero his name(a method of binding elementals)
or the appropriate spell card.
*** Be cautious these entities are very powerful and should only be allowed
when the heroes are up against truly deadly foes i.e. a very hard dragon and not a goblin archer.***
ONLY ONE ELEMENTAL CAN BE CONTROLLED BY EACH MAGIC USER AT A TIME
- There is great animosity between the elements:
Water/Fire hate each other
Earth/Air hate each other
- If two elementals who hate each other are in line of sight of each other
then they will immediately move to attack each other the controlling
player immediately loses control of the elemental.
When they attack they will immediately return to the elemental plane!!
- To summon an elemental you must first have the appropriate spell card
(included in zip file) available.
- Roll 1 combat dice, if you roll a black shield then you have summoned a Greater Elemental,
otherwise you have summoned a lesser elemental.
- Elementals are automatically summoned and can be controlled on the following turn.
Morcar player rolls 1 D6 and adds the elementals mind points to the number.
The Hero player rolls 1 D6 and adds the heroes mind points to the number.
If the Heroes total is higher than the elementals then the hero contols it for the next turn.
If the Elementals total is higher than the heroes then the elemental returns to the elemental
(if morcar is controlling then no need to test control it is automatic)
- Each elemental has the 3 basic spells from the element they represent.
- The elemental is classed as an additional hero/monster controlled by the summoning player i.e.
the elemental can do an action (spellcasting,attacking, searching/disarming traps) and a movement
or movement and then action.
- Each elemental is protected from spells from the same element as he represents.
These monsters\heroes can be used in both versions of the game
The models are available from GW archive. Reaper miniatures also have a very good elemetal set of